Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hey everyone,
Well, I guess this will be the last time I'll have to email you before I see you. I guess it would be a good time to also thank you all for the love, support, emails, and comments for the last two years. I love you all so much and am so excited to be able to spend time with you and talk and catch up. I am so grateful for the opportunity I’ve been given to serve here for these last two years. I love this work more than I ever thought I would. I love Alberta and it feels so much like home. I will miss it SO much. I am so grateful for the message I’ve been able to share for the last few years and am grateful it's the same thing I get to continue talking about and living at home. I am grateful for all the lessons I've learned and the experiences that God has allowed me to have for my growth. I have learned so much and am happy to have learned it. I love you all and look forward to seeing you shortly. Talk to you all soon.

For the last time,

Elder Brown









No comments:

Post a Comment