Friday, June 8, 2012

Hey Everyone,

This week has been pretty awesome. I guess I don't really have much to report on. We were able to go down to ZLC this weekend in Sherwood Park and had a really good experience. Some of the other missionaries in the meeting trained on "the A in Faith" standing for Action. It was awesome. I took good notes so i'll share them with you in a few days ha ha. I will talk to you soon.

Thanks for all the support and love.
I forgot to mention one of the cool things we were able to do this week. On our way down to Edmonton we were able to stop in Grande Cache again and see some of the members. While we were there we stopped in at the tourism office and we were told about what's called the "Grande Cache Death Race." It is a race that is 125 k over 3 mountain peaks and you have 24 hours to complete it. It sounds pretty stinking nuts. Apparently it usually has over 1500 "death racers" from all over the world. It is supposedly Canada's toughest race. Ha ha it sounds pretty cool. The mountains all around Grande Cache made me so anxious to live by mountains again. That will feel pretty strange having come from the plains for two years. I took some beautiful pictures while we were down there. Talk to you all soon
-Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment