Monday, December 19, 2011

Hey everyone,

 So because all those people are going out now, and I can't think of anybody older than me, mission wise, does that mean I am the top of the board? If so...you should take a picture of that and send it. That would be cool for me to see.

 So I do have some great news for this week. We set an official baptismal date with Romeo for the 7th of January. He wants to be baptized with his daughter on that day. She has some real fear of the water, and an even bigger stubbornness streak...so we'll see what happens there. We're hoping and praying for the best. We also caught up with some cool people this week and we're planning on getting some copies of the BoM in Arabic to give to some people we met this week from Iraq. We were pretty excited about that.

We also have finally got a real lesson set up with Abner, our investigator from the Philippines. As far as we can tell it might be another situation likes James was. He is most likely working here and is living with lots of other people from there. We would like to get teach all of them, but we'll see. Hopefully he has been prepared to the extent that James was. We're praying hard for him.

 As for big events, that is really all I can think of. Not an earth shattering week here. We are looking forward to this week, and we're really excited for Christmas. I am so SICK of waiting to open that box of presents. I think I am the least patient around the Christmas season...so it will be nice to finally have the wait be over. I am excited to be able to share Christmas messages this week while we're out doing our personal finding. It should be good and a great tool we have to catch some attention. We're on a "happy holidays" strike ha ha. It is pretty fun to make sure to say Merry Christmas to everyone. I am so so so excited to see everyone this week. I can't wait to see how the kids have changed, and the rest of the fam. It seems like everyone has changed since I’ve left. Hopefully I still fit in with all you stylish and cultured people when I get home ha ha. I love you all and can't wait to see you.


-Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment