Monday, May 30, 2011

MOVING AGAIN

Hello!


Can you believe that i will have been gone for a whole year? It seems like not too long ago that i was saying goodbye at the MTC and watching that little white car disappear out the gate. It seems unreal that i have already done half of my mission. I really don't think i have accomplished half of what i need to in the first year so i gotta get up and go for this second year! Anyway, so we did have big news today. We got word that i am going to be transferred. I guess President is sick of me already and wants me out of his ward. I am going to be going to the Sturgeon ward which covers a little bit of northern Edmonton and the town of St. Albert. So it is another suburb of Edmonton, a lot like Sherwood Park. This will be the third area that i have been in that Elder Andrasko, my first companion, served in. Supposedly there is lots of work going on there and the members are excited and willing to do missionary work which all a guy could ask for, i suppose.. I am really sad to be leaving Nottingham, just because it is a really amazing ward as far as the members. I am sad to leave Erica, because i really love teaching her. Hopefully she will still get baptized so i can come back and see her. Anyway, more next week!

-Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment