Monday, March 7, 2011

Time for a Transfer

Well hello Family and friends,
So we have had quite the eventful week. We taught most of our investigators and I got to call them and say goodbye today. I found out this morning that I will be headed out of the Forest Heights Ward and that I will be going to the Ward where President Campbell lives. I will be in Sherwood Park in the Nottingham Ward. Ha ha how hilarious are the names? I love it.
Anyway, I will write more about my first week out there next week. Anyway, that is all for now. I am so excited to get the suits! Thank you so much!
Love you.
-Elder Brown

1 comment:

  1. You really are a Robin Hood, but instead of robbing from the rich to give to the poor, you are robbing the poor of their emptiness and filling them up with the greatest satisfaction that anyone could know...TRUTH! Thanks for working hard out there. We are so pleased for you! xoxoxo Auntie Fay

    ReplyDelete