Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Edmonton Temple

February 22, 2011




Hello everyone!

Sorry about not emailing last week. We had a crazy day. Today has been such an awesome day so far. I finally got to go to the temple. It was my first time since the MTC and my first time here in the Edmonton Temple. The smaller temples are so nice and clean and perfect. It was a pretty neat experience to be surrounded by my brothers in this missionary work who were all in the temple together thinking of those we want to teach and help progress in the gospel. I know that we, as a mission, received a lot of revelation today and I can't wait to get back out there and keep going.

As for the rest of the week, we had a pretty decent one. I got the valentine's cards and the treats and loved them. We spent the majority of the week this week just trying to set up lessons with some of the less active members of our ward. We didn’t' have tons of success, but we did get to see both of our 2 new investigators this week. Both of them, Sharon and Madeline are older ladies who have met with missionaries before but we contacted them and they were willing to meet with us again. Both of them sound pretty willing to make commitments, so I guess we will see this upcoming week whether or not they are keeping those commitments. I hope that you will pray for these people and hopefully get them fired up. This upcoming week we are also planning on lots of findings. I hope that we can get things going. I have been feeling that I might be getting transferred this upcoming transfers out of the Forest Heights ward. Transfers are in 2 weeks and I will for sure let you know.

Have a wonderful week and I can't wait to hear from any/all of you!

-Elder Brown

1 comment:

  1. I hope your Mom can forward these comments, so you know we are cheering for you LIKE CRAZY! You have grown so much already, physically and spiritually and we are very proud of our missionary MITCH!

    ReplyDelete