Monday, January 24, 2011

TRANFERS!!

Elder Blake is heading out of the Forest Heights Ward and is heading to a Edmonton suburb which is South of the city called Devon. Apparently it is a great ward and their apartment is the best in the whole mission. My new companion's name is Elder Acheson and he is from Australia! He has only been out in the mission one transfer and he didn't love his first companion. President told me that it was my duty to be extra obedient, and show him how to have fun while working hard. I am so anxious to meet him! We will get our new companions Wednesday morning.

For the majority of the day today we will be moving into our new apartment. We live very close to a lot of young families in the ward, so we are anxious to work through them all to get some good referrals. I am very very excited for this upcoming transfer.

So as far as this week goes, we have had quite a bit of success. We finally got out tracting, and both Elder Blake and I had a pretty good time doing it. As you can probably assume, our personal finding efforts(tracting, street contacting, other contacting efforts) haven't been the best in our companionship. I hope that with Elder Acheson we can do a lot more work and help this area pick up. We have taught a lot of member lessons this week and that really is the majority of our efforts. A former investigator, Dave Wilburn, called us again and actually wants to meet with us. Hopefully we can meet up with him before Elder Blake leaves. I have never met him, and I would like to have some heads up before I take just me and a greeny in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment