Monday, January 31, 2011

APARTMENT ISSUES

January 31, 2011
I have no idea what our snailmail address is ha ha. I don't even think we can get mail at our house because I think we have a post office box for the whole house and we don't have a key.
Anyway, this week has been alright. Our new apartment is pretty horrible ha ha. There are half driven nails in the floor, the shower is too short for me to stand up in, when they go to the bathroom upstairs it smells like it all throughout our apartment when they flush it, we have a cat door in our front door and we found a cat in our apartment last night....the place is ridiculous..... I told the housing coordinators and they said pray that we move back into the Dyers soon. I can honestly say I haven't prayed for anything harder than that.
The thing that makes this all a little more bearable is the fact that since Elder Acheson has been here is that we have found 2 new investigators and set up 2 lessons with some potentials. We are working well together. It is a little scary to be the senior companion though. I really don't know if I am cut out to do this, but it is a good learning experience. It is hard to be a good example all the time, but it sure does make you want to work harder. I love you so much and hope that everything is going well for everyone. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Elder Brown

1 comment:

  1. I sure haven't been very good at my resolution to send you at least one snail mail/month. Sorry I'm a letter loser, but I DO pray for your success, health and happiness daily and your name is ALWAYS on the Bountiful Temple and the Tab Choir prayer roll. I hope you feel our concern and love for you as well as your missionary folks. xoxoxox Auntie Fay

    ReplyDelete