Monday, December 6, 2010

A ROUGH WEEK

Dear All,

Here is the Dyer's address where I am staying:

6411 102A Ave.

Edmonton, AB

T6A 0R8

Canada
We live in the basement just like in Olds. But we share their kitchen. And they like us a lot better than the Johnson's did.

Anyways, so I don't have tons to write about this week except I had a major battle with food poisoning. On Friday night we had the Forest Heights Ward Christmas party which was super fun and we got to just hang out with the members. Regrettably, none of the people we invited were able to come. So we ate a delicious ham dinner and then had to read some Christmas stories to the ward.

After the party, Brother Dyer drove us home and we felt a little sick. Elder Blake and I were thinking we'd feel better in the morning. It was quite the opposite. Both of us had major stomach problems and fevers that were going crazy! We had to stay home all day Saturday and we didn't even leave the house all day. When you leave the house every day, staying home sounds fun....but we learned pretty quickly how boring it was. We pretty much slept all day and Sister Dyer was our mom for the day. She takes wonderful care of us! I'll have to get her to email you sometime. We felt fine on Sunday and still got to go to church.

Besides that, nothing too extraordinary happened. I hit my six month mark which was pretty weird. I can't believe I am already to that point! Hopefully I will have more exciting things to report next week. Please pray for things to pick up in this area. I love you all so much and can't wait to talk to you in a few weeks!
-Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment